VMware’s technical Marketing team has create a number of “Click-thru” demos for vCloud Suite 5.5 and also for other products liks VSAN. VMware vCloud suite is nothing but the combination of multiple VMware components to provide a complete set of cloud infrastructure capabilities in one package. Which includes Virtualization,software-defined datacenter services, disaster recovery, application management, Policy-based provisioning and operations management.
VMware vCloud suite includes the following components or subset of these components based on the edition you purchased.
- VMware vSphere
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- VMware vCloud Networking and Security
- VMware vCloud Director
- VMware vCloud Connector
- VMware vCloud Automation Center
- VMware vFabric Application Director
- VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite
Thiis VMware walkthrough (Clickthrough) demos are available for the Products like VSAN, VDP, Application HA, vCloud Director, vSphere Replication and Flash Read Cache. I hope more products will be added in the future.
vSphere Data Protection
- Direct to Host
- File Level Restore
- Restoring Virtual Machine
- Virtual Machine Backup Job
- Replication to EMC Avamar
vSphere App HA
- Configuring APP Protection
- Planned and Unplanned App Downtime
- New Catalog Features
- vApp Clone
- App Lifecycle Management
- Hot Add and Remove
- Replication Status
- Recovering a VM
- Protecting a VM
vSphere Flash Read Cache
- Configuring a VM to use a vFRC
- Configuring Multiple vSPhere Hosts
- Interoperability with HA & DRS
- Interoperability with vMotion
Virtual SAN (VSAN)
- Configuring VSAN
- Deploying VMs using VM storage Policies
- Changing VM Storage Policies
- Failure Resilience & AVailability
- Interoperability – VSAN & vSphere HA
Navigation for this wlkthrough is quite simple. When you click the upper left corner, It will give you a list of available demos. The Upper Right corner will display Screen navigation tips.
Click on Each products and Module to walkthrough the demos by moving towards the slides.
I hope this is informative for you. Thanks for Reading !!!. Be Social and share it in social media’s if you feel worth sharing it.