vSphere 6.0 has been released with lot of new features and improvements to the existing vSphere version. vSphere Web client was introduced from vSphere 5.1 and Web Client is one of the biggest area, where all the system administrators were really looking for an improvement. VMware really considered the feedback from customers and partners about the vSphere web Client and now made an incredible changes to the vSphere web client. As compared to vSphere 5.0,5.5 and 5.5, below are the improvements:
- Login time was improved 13 times faster
- Right-click is improved 4 times faster.
- One Click and navigate anywhere
- Highly Customizable User Interface (Simply Drag and Drop)
- Performance charts are available and usable in less than half of the time
- VMRC is integrated and allows advanced VM operations
Tasks are placed at bottom:
Tasks are placed at the bottom as same as vSphere Client. Which allows you to see all your tasks. Look and feel is same as vSphere Client.
One of the biggest issue in previous version of web Client was it’s difficulty in navigating the inventory items. Lot of core items like Hosts & Clusters, VM and Templates, Storage and networking are placed back in home page. New menu has been added to the top allows to access to inventory items from everywhere.
Redesigned Context Menus:
Context menus of web client has been redesigned as similar to vSphere Client.
VMware Shows the detailed comparison between how web client 6.0 has been improved versus previous versions of vSphere Web Client.
With vSphere 6.0, System Administrators will really enjoy the performance improvements of vSphere 6.0 Web Client. I hope this is informative for you. Thanks for Reading!!!. Be Social and share it in social media, if you feel worth sharing it.
vSphere 6.0 Related Articles:
- vSphere 6.0 -Difference between vSphere 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 and vSphere 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 What’s New – Improved and Faster vSphere Web Client
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in vCenter Server 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 – New Configuration Maximums
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in vCenter Server Appliance(vCSA) 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 New Features – What is VMware Virtual Volumes (VVols)?
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in VMware Fault Tolerance (FT)
- vSphere 6.0 vMotion Enhancements – vMotion Across vSwitches and vCenter Servers
- vSphere 6.0 New Features – Content Library
- vSphere 6.0 – NFS 4.1 supported with Kerberos Authentication and Multipathing