“Adobe Shockwave Flash Crashed”, You may be noticed this message randomly when using VMware vSphere Web Client but it is not the case now. When I try to open vSphere Web Client using Google Chrome, I noticed this message continuously even after multiple attempts in Google Chrome and in Mozilla Firefox. I have already posted an article to workaround this Issue. Take a look at my article Workaround for Adobe Shockwave Flash crashed. My previous article talks about 5 cool Workarounds to get rid of this issue “AdobeShockwave Flash Crashed”. Since Adobe released the latest version of Flash to fix this issue. This article will talk about my experience How I Resolved Adobe Shockwave Flash Crashed with vSphere Web Client with Flash Update installation.
This is a known issue with Adobe Shockwave Flash version 184.108.40.206 and affects all versions of the vSphere Web Client . Adobe has released the new version of Flash. You can download and install the latest versions of Flash (Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 or later) to fix this issue without need of any workaround.
Resolved Adobe Shockwave Flash Crashed with vSphere Web Client
- Uninstall the Old version of Flash Player, If you have installed beta build.
- Click on https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Ensure Adobe Flash Version is Showing as 18.104.22.168 or Later. Click on Install
4. Once Installation is completed, Click Finish to complete the Adobe Flash Player installation and restart the browser
5. You can validate the installed Flash Version from the Add or Remove Programs in Windows Operating System. Adobe Flash Player Version should be 22.214.171.124.
6. You can also check the Google Chrome’s embedded flash version. To Check that type “chrome://components” in Google Chrom and look for Adobe Flash and Click on Check for Updates.
That’s it. We are done and I am able to access vSphere Web Client without any issue.
I hope this is informative for you. Thanks for Reading!!!. Be social and share it with social media, if you feel worth sharing it.