vSphere 6.0 released with lot of new features and enhancements as compared to the previous versions of vSphere releases. I would really like to give a comparison of features and scalability between vSphere 5.0, vSphere 5.1, vSphere 5.5 and vSphere 6.0. Even though there are lot new features in vSphere 6.0, I tried to compare few of the important items between these vSphere Versions. Below is the difference between vSphere 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 and vSphere 6.0:
I believe this post will help you to quickly refer the comparison between various vSphere version. I hope this is informative for you. Thanks for Reading!!!. Be Social and share it in social media, if you feel worth sharing it.
vSphere 6.0 Related Articles:
- vSphere 6.0 -Difference between vSphere 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 and vSphere 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 What’s New – Improved and Faster vSphere Web Client
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in vCenter Server 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 – New Configuration Maximums
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in vCenter Server Appliance(vCSA) 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 New Features – What is VMware Virtual Volumes (VVols)?
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in VMware Fault Tolerance (FT)
- vSphere 6.0 vMotion Enhancements – vMotion Across vSwitches and vCenter Servers
- vSphere 6.0 New Features – Content Library
- vSphere 6.0 – NFS 4.1 supported with Kerberos Authentication and Multipathing