vSphere 6.0 released and we are started evaluating the features of our brand new hypervisor with our evaluation license. Evaluation period is 60 days but do you think 60 days is not enough to keep your hands dirty with ESXi 6.0. It will be time consuming to re-install ESXi 5.5 every 60 days after your evaluation license is expired. Don’t worry, VMware provide us with the Free ESXi 6.0 Hypervisor with non expired license keys.
Register or Login with your VMware account credentials
Once the installers are download. Complete the ESXi 6.0 installation or Upgrade and Connect to your ESXi host using vSphere Client.
Click on Configuration tab and select Licensed Features. Click on Edit. Below are the Product Features which are available as part of vSphere Evaluation License.
Enter the license key and Click on Ok.
You are done with the ESXi 6.0 free license key assignment and it is never Expires now. I believe this is informative for you. Thanks for Reading !!! Be Social and share it in social media, if feel worth sharing it.
Other vSphere 6.0 Related Articles:
- vSphere 6.0 -Difference between vSphere 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 and vSphere 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 What’s New – Improved and Faster vSphere Web Client
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in vCenter Server 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 – New Configuration Maximums
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in vCenter Server Appliance(vCSA) 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 New Features – What is VMware Virtual Volumes (VVols)?
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in VMware Fault Tolerance (FT)
- vSphere 6.0 vMotion Enhancements – vMotion Across vSwitches and vCenter Servers
- vSphere 6.0 New Features – Content Library
- vSphere 6.0 – NFS 4.1 supported with Kerberos Authentication and Multipathing
- vSphere 6.0 – vSphere Client is Still Alive with vSphere 6.0 !!!