vSphere 6.0 released and we are started evaluating the features of our brand new hypervisor with our evaluation license. Evaluation period is 60 days but do you think 60 days is not enough to keep your hands dirty with ESXi 6.0. It will be time consuming to re-install ESXi 5.5 every 60 days after your evaluation license is expired. Don’t worry, VMware provide us with the Free ESXi 6.0 Hypervisor with non expired license keys.
Register or Login with your VMware account credentials
Once the installers are download. Complete the ESXi 6.0 installation or Upgrade and Connect to your ESXi host using vSphere Client.
Click on Configuration tab and select Licensed Features. Click on Edit. Below are the Product Features which are available as part of vSphere Evaluation License.
Enter the license key and Click on Ok.
You are done with the ESXi 6.0 free license key assignment and it is never Expires now. I believe this is informative for you. Thanks for Reading !!! Be Social and share it in social media, if feel worth sharing it.
vSphere 6.0 Related Articles:
- vSphere 6.0 -Difference between vSphere 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 and vSphere 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 What’s New – Improved and Faster vSphere Web Client
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in vCenter Server 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 – New Configuration Maximums
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in vCenter Server Appliance(vCSA) 6.0
- vSphere 6.0 New Features – What is VMware Virtual Volumes (VVols)?
- vSphere 6.0 – What’s New in VMware Fault Tolerance (FT)
- vSphere 6.0 vMotion Enhancements – vMotion Across vSwitches and vCenter Servers
- vSphere 6.0 New Features – Content Library
- vSphere 6.0 – NFS 4.1 supported with Kerberos Authentication and Multipathing
- vSphere 6.0 – vSphere Client is Still Alive with vSphere 6.0 !!!
vSphere 6.5 Blog posts:
What’s New with VMware vSphere 6.5?
vSphere 6.5 -What’s New with vCenter 6.5?
What’s New with Virtual SAN 6.5? – New Features Overview
vSphere 6.5 -What’s New with vSphere 6.5 HA & DRS
vSphere 6.5 – What’s is in VMware vSphere 6.5 Fault Tolerance?
Download VMware vSphere 6.5 – Get your Copy to Evaluate!!!
vSphere 6.5 – Deploying vCenter appliance 6.5
Deploying vCenter 6.5 External Platform Services Controller
Deploying vCenter Server appliance 6.5 with External PSC
vSphere 6.5 – Configuring vCenter Server 6.5 HA
vSphere 6.5 – vCenter 6.5 Native HA Failover Testing
vSphere 6.5 Configuration Maximums – What’s New?
vSphere 6.5 – How VM’s are Secured using vSphere 6.5 Security Features?
Migrate Windows vCenter Server 6.0 to vCenter Server appliance 6.5
vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 Posts
The Ultimate Revelation Of Reset VCSA 6.5 Root Password in 60 seconds
6 Basic Commands to Interact with VCSA 6.5 Embedded VPostgres Database
6 Tips for Configuring Firewall To Manage VCSA 6.5 Postgres Database Remotely You Can Learn From VMwareArena
How to Connect VCSA 6.5 Embedded Postgres Database using pgAdmin (With GUI) -VMware Unsupported
WinSCP Connection to VCSA failed – “Received too large SFTP packet”
How to Backup vCenter Appliance 6.5 Embedded Postgres Database
How to Monitor vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 performance using vimtop
Become an Expert on vCenter Server appliance Log File Location in 120 seconds
How to Backup And Restore VCSA 6.5 – The Ultimate Cheatsheet
How to Join VCSA 6.5 to Active Directory Domain from Web Client
How to Configure Active Directory Authentication for vCenter Server 6.5